Skills Enhancement Programme
- Unemployed, any length of unemployment
- Aged 15-24
Committment needed from you:
- A minimum of 12 hours a week (2 days a week) for 4 weeks.
- There is no maximum amount of time allocated to the programme as each person’s programme will be individualised.Together we will look to progress you into some positive as soon as the time is right, which could be within 4 – 6 weeks. If it’s longer, not a problem!
- A willingness to self improve and take calculated risks that will benefit you. To safely step out of your comfort zones and trust us that we have your best interests at heart.
Committment from us:
- A passionate and supportive group of staff on hand with a focus of encouraging you to effectively grow and move forwards within your own personal journeys.
- Will stretch and challenge you out of your comfort zones in a friendly and supportive way to boost your confidence and increase your motivation.
- Travel support to access the programme.
- Exclusive access to CXK’s Kickstart Fund to help with your progressions if needed.Only available to you while on a CXK programme.
- Exclusive links to Employers, Apprenticeship providers and Traineeships.
- Award in Skills for Employment and Personal Development – a nationally employer recognised qualification.
Programmes are currently available in the following locations, click the link to find out more.
A menu of support tailored to your needs, which could include:
- Job seeking and employment skills workshops such as applying for work, CV writing, networking, interview skills, covering letters and more.
- Budgeting and teamwork
- Aspirations and Action Planning workshop
- Options day including visits to/from local providers
- Online learning to increase independence
- Work placements/tasters
- Opportunity to increase English and Maths skills
- Receive guidance from a mentor until you progress onwards.
For more information please call 01233 224244 or visit readytoworkkent.co.uk