CXK is a charitable organisation delivering a range of services across the South East to support young people and families to maximise their potential. In particular we provide them with advice, guidance, skills and the confidence that will help them to progress into education, employment and training. Services include:
- Careers guidance, advice and work related learning for all young people including the most vulnerable
- Independent, professional and confidential advice for adults in relation to careers, skills and the labour market (National Careers Service)
- Mental health & wellbeing services (CXK Emotional Wellbeing Service)
- Leadership & Development programmes for young people including the National Citizen Service and the Prince's Trust Team Programme
- Training Programmes for those not in employment, education and training (European Social Fund)
- Accredited training for adults and professionals working with young people
- Parenting programmes and family workshops
- Mentoring programmes including Talent Match Elevate and Elevate with GCSE.
- NEET service, supporting 16-18 year olds back into education, employment or training.