National Careers Service
- FREE face-to-face confidential and impartial careers support
- Qualified advisers delivering high quality advice and information
- Support to take control of your learning and working life
The National Careers Service provides FREE confidential impartial information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities.
Who is the service for?
We offer adults aged 18+ in Kent, Essex and Sussex FREE face-to-face confidential and impartial careers support.
What can the National Careers Service do for me?
As a National Careers Service provider, CXK aims to inspire and motivate you, and provide you with the information, advice and guidance you need to help you take control of your learning and working life.
Our careers support involves working with individuals, families, training providers and organisations.
How can I access the service?
Looking for careers advice on the go? Get the National Careers Service mobile app from the Apple store, Google Play or download from the website.
You can also:
- visit nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk
- follow National Careers Service on Twitter
- have your say and get instant advice on the forum section of our website
- speak to an adviser on the telephone call 0800 100 900
If you are a school, college, training provider or employer and would like to enquire about careers guidance for your learners or staff please email email@example.com.
#InspireMe - Labour Market Information (LMI) Newsletter