- Help to support your teenager as they plan their future
- Face-to-face appointment with a careers adviser in your local area
CXK's professional careers advisers can help you to support your teenager as they plan their future.
We are pleased to offer advice and guidance in how to support with:
- Job hunting, including CVs and interviews
- Coping with exams
- Further education
- University, higher education and alternatives
- Job hunting
- Coping with social and emotional barriers
Support is provided to you through one hour face-to-face appointments with one of our careers advisers in your local area (a summary of the meeting will be provided).
Book you appointment today by calling our team on 01233 224244 or email your enquiry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you to arrange an appointment.