CXK has recently been successful in winning the European Social Fund (ESF) NEET Support Service contract worth £2m, and therefore we are delighted to be recruiting a Project Administrator to support the delivery of the service across the south-east region.
This is an exciting new role that will enable you to really make a difference to young people across the south-east. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the purpose of this role is to provide high quality administration support for the NEET Support Service team.
As Project Administrator, you will be responsible for completing accurate data input and compliance checks for all applications and evidence associated with the project, using CXK’s CRM system. You will also work closely with CXK’ delivery partners to collect and audit evidence to ensure that it meets contract requirements.
Based in Ashford, the successful candidate will have excellent skills in data entry, review, and analysis. Excellent organisational and communication skills are also essential, as this post will involve regular liaison with external delivery partners.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised individual with excellent communication skills who wants to join an organisation that improves the lives of more than 300,000 individuals every year.
- Organised, with excellent attention to detail
- A high level of accuracy in numeracy and literacy
- An excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and quick to understand internal software packages.
- Experienced in using a CRM system to input, review and report on data sets.
- An adaptable team player – passionate about providing a consistently excellent service
- Experience of working on complex tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable, with a “can do” attitude
- Have Maths and English GCSE grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Specific qualification(s) or training relating to administration, compliance or data input/analysis is desirable, but not essential.
CXK is a leading charity that empowers young people and adults to build the skills and confidence they need to move into sustainable education, employment, or training. Each year we make a difference to more than 300,000 people across the South of England.
The NEET Support Service is a bespoke training programme designed to engage and support NEET (not in education, employment, or training) 16–24-year-olds in Kent and Medway, East Sussex, Essex, Thurrock, and Southend. Funded by the ESF (European Social Fund), the programme is designed to support participants’ personal development and/or help in preparing them to move on to an apprenticeship, traineeship, further education, or work.
- To ensure accurate and timely data input into CRM system.
- To complete required evidence audits in line with contract requirements, and CXK’s compliance process.
- To ensure audit findings are accurate and timely and reported to the Area Manager for Compliance and Regional Manager as required.
- To liaise directly with Delivery Partners to support them with understanding evidence and data requirements and ensure errors or inconsistencies are addressed in a timely manner.
- To collate and check financial claims made for qualifications delivered on the project.
- To organise and collate all purchase orders and invoices relating to the service, working closely with the Area Manager for Compliance and CXK’s Finance Team.
- To undertake all general administration tasks associated with the service – including helping callers, maintaining records, monitoring, and collating information, and producing materials for delivery.
- Maintain established information storage systems, both manual and computerised to ensure the retrieval of information is easily and effectively carried out.
- Produce and present documents, i.e., letters and reports, using a variety of IT packages.
- Supporting all calls and customers that come in to CXK Head Office as a member of the First Responder team.
Please click here for the full job description and person specification.
In return for your skills and experience, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- An annual salary of £23,185 – £24,605
- 28-31 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme (matched by CXK up to 10% depending on length of service)
- Death in service life assurance policy (3 x annual salary)
- Flexible working
- Generous sick leave benefits
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Comprehensive training and development programmes
- Mental health first aiders
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Interest free parking permit loans
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance programme
To apply for this role all you need to do is download, complete and upload the CXK application form.
Please note that CVs alone will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 20th December 2021
**Please note that we reserve the right close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as soon as possible**