Welcome to the Community Grants page
Funded by the European Social Fund, the South East LEP Community Grants programme offers grants between the values of £10k-£20k across the SELEP area. Grants in round 2 will be available in the council areas of Kent, Medway, Essex and Thurrock
Community grants are intended to enable locally targeted support consistent with the challenges set out in the South East LEP Skills Strategy which are to:
- Develop the capacity of the community and to meet local needs.
- Undertake activities that promote social inclusion.
- Build employment and enterprise skills through the voluntary and community sector.
- Provide intensive support to help up-skill individuals and move towards and enter work.
- To engage those individuals who are the hardest to reach through innovative approaches.
The grants are available to third sector organisations of any size and small organisations from other sectors, to help those furthest from the job market improve their skills and/or get into work or training.
The first round is now closed. Round 2 will be open for applications between the 1st and 30th of September. Register your interest here to receive an application form