Welcome to the Community Grants page
Part funded by the European Social Fund, the South East LEP Community Grants programme offers grants between the values of £10k-£20k and are available within the South East LEP (SELEP) boundaries of Kent, Medway, Essex, Thurrock, Southend and East Sussex.
Community grants are intended to enable locally targeted support consistent with the challenges set out in the South East LEP Skills Strategy which are to:
- Develop the capacity of the community and to meet local needs.
- Undertake activities that promote social inclusion.
- Build employment and enterprise skills through the voluntary and community sector.
- Provide intensive support to help up-skill individuals and move towards and enter work.
- To engage those individuals who are the hardest to reach through innovative approaches.
The grants are available to third sector organisations of any size and small organisations from other sectors, to help those furthest from the job market improve their skills and/or get into work or training.
We are currently planning three funding rounds and applications for the first round is now closed. Round 2 dates will be announced shortly.