Elevate with GCSE
The Elevate GCSE course will help you become the person that employers want to employ. Through work placements, personal development sessions, careers advice and support we aim to ensure that you complete the programme and move on to gain employment.
Next start date:
- Central Kent - 2nd October 2017
- Be 16-19 and not currently in any form of education, training or employment
- Have achieved GCSE grades below C in maths and English
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
1 year, 3 - 4 days a week.
During the course you will...
- Have the opportunity to complete a work placement in your chosen area of work
- Gain English (and/or) maths qualification(s)
- Achieve a Certificate in Skills for Employment, Training and Personal Development
- Take part in personal development sessions
- Receive careers advice and support
- Enjoy some fun celebration activities
- Get some volunteering and community work experience
This course is free for those ages 16 - 19. Travel to the course can also be paid and you may also be eligible for meal provision and other bursary payments.
Find Out More
For more information or to reserve yourself a place on the course, please call 01233 224244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What have people said about attending the Elevate course?
"Since completing Elevate i have met new people and this helped me to improve on my communication skills. I also developed new skills on how to work in group (which is something I used struggle with). The Elevate Programme gave me the opportunity to attend a work placement of my choice, which I was very excited about."