Apprenticeships For The School Workforce
Join this free webinar, hosted by Amazing Apprenticeships, to help you to explore and understand how apprenticeships can benefit your school workforce!
Each year, hundreds of schools throughout England utilise apprenticeships to support thousands of staff within the school workforce to gain and develop their skills.
Apprenticeships are available for teachers and support staff, and can be used for both new recruits and for existing staff.
This webinar will help you to find out more about apprenticeships and to hear from a range of inspirational speakers, including:
- Kevin Gilmartin, ASCL, who will outline the benefits of engaging with apprenticeships as a workforce development tool for schools.
- Bertie Hutchins, Department for Education, who will outline the detail of apprenticeship funding and how schools can explore and access further information and guidance.
- Diana Taylor, Plymouth Cast Multi Academy Trust, who have benefitted from more than £100k additional funding through levy transfer.
Who should attend?
This webinar will be valuable to anyone involved in planning the training and development of their school workforce, or managing the apprenticeship levy or training budgets, including:
- School Business Professionals
- Senior Leadership Team
- School Bursar or Finance Managers
- Those with responsibility for HR or Learning & Development
- And anyone else who is interested in finding out more about apprenticeships!