Have you thought about a career in the Public Sector? Get started in a new career by joining our 4-day Public Sector Work Academy.
If you’re passionate about customer service and want a rewarding career that makes a difference to people’s lives, start your journey by joining our ‘Public Sector Work Academy’ 4-day workshop.
Dates: Monday 7th – Thursday 10th June
Time: 10:00am-11:30am daily – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Jump On Board and get to know the Civil Service and the Jobcentre
- Hear from East Sussex County Council, the Civil Service and the NHS, who discuss successful applications and working for the Service
- Explore your Transferable Skills
- Explore the application process
- Understand the written competency
- Overview of the situational judgement test
- Explore success profiles
- The interview process
- Hints and tips
- Questions and answers