If you are the parent/carer of a child who is expecting their GCSE or A-Level exam results in August 2022, then join the National Careers Service at our free, online event and learn more about their choices after GCSE or A-Level.
- What are your child’s options after GCSEs or A-Levels?
- What if your child fails their GCSEs or A-Levels?
- What if they do better than expected in their exams?
These days there are lots of options – from further study and qualifications to the world of work and work experience. At this free online event, the National Careers Service will talk you through all of the options so you can help your son/daughter to figure out what to do after GCSEs or A-Levels.
About this event
With exams returning this year we are running his free, 30 minute online event to help equip parents and carers with advice to support their children with:
- tips on how to prepare for exam results day
- advice about choices and exploring careers
- What are my child’s options after GCSEs?
- What are my child’s options after A-Levels
- signposting to useful resources
- an opportunity for Q&A with a professional careers adviser