The National Careers Service will be hosting free Furlough Enrichment Webinar with live questions and answers. Designed especially for individuals who have been furloughed during this challenging period and to support individuals in their return to work. If you’re currently on furlough and looking to progress your skills and career options during this time, join our expert advisers for advice and support on taking your next steps.
During the event we’ll explore:
- How to go about career management to aid returning to work and taking on new responsibilities
- The career management tools available on the National Careers Service website
- Online training opportunities
- Ways to build your resilience
- Personalised support to help you move forwards
When we’ll be running the webinar on:
- Wednesday 26th August (10:00 – 11:00am)
To join the event, please register* your interest by emailing email@example.com and quoting ‘Furlough Enrichment Webinar’ in the subject line.
*Your email address, name and contact details will be used to contact you only about the event for which you have registered. Those details will be kept for a period of one week after the event has finished, after which the details will be removed from our systems.