The National Careers Service will be hosting free Redundancy Support Webinars, with live questions and answers. If you’re currently unemployed, or facing redundancy, join our expert advisers for advice and support on taking your next steps.
During the events we’ll explore:
- Introduction to the tools are available on the National Careers Service website
- How to go about choosing a career in these challenging times
- Online training opportunities
- CV writing
- Interview skills
- Ways to build your resilience
When we’ll be running the webinars:
- Monday 27th July (10:00 – 11:00am)
- Monday 10th August (10:00 – 11:00am)
- Monday 24th August (10:00 – 11:00am)
To join the event, please register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting ‘Redundancy Support Webinar’ in the subject line and stating which date you would like to attend.
*Your email address, name and contact details will be used to contact you only about the event for which you have registered. Those details will be kept for a period of one week after the event has finished, after which the details will be removed from our systems.