Join expert advisers from the National Careers Service as we take a look at how you can leverage technology in the job search process and build your personal brand.
There once was a time when job hunting meant going through a newspaper and circling interesting job listings. Things have certainly changed since then.
Today, there’s a variety of tools for companies to identify and evaluate candidates, and in this webinar we’ll explore them.
Together we’ll explore:
• Optimising the layout and content of a CV to encourage more interviews
• Online application ‘Do’s and Don’ts’
• Preparing for competency based tests
• Using Social Media for job searching
• The benefits of volunteering and online training
For further support visit nationalcareers.service.gov.uk or call 0800 100 900 to speak to a professional careers adviser.