An opportunity to learn more about the funding available, be talked through the application process and discuss potential projects which match the requirements of this fund.
Date: 22nd May 2019
Venue: George Hurd Centre, Audley Way, Basildon SS14 2FL
PLEASE NOTE: There is no parking at this venue. Car Parking is available opposite the centre a short 2 min walk away.
Available to Third Sector organisations of any size and small organisations from other sectors, to help those furthest from the job market improve their skills and/or get into work or training.
Part funded by the European Social Fund, the South East LEP Community Grants programme offers grants between the values of £10k-£20k and are available within the South East LEP boundaries of Kent, Medway, Essex, Thurrock, Southend and East Sussex.
Community grants are intended to enable locally targeted support consistent with the challenges set out in the South East LEP Skills Strategy which are to:
- Develop the capacity of the community and to meet local needs.
- Undertake activities that promote social inclusion.
- Build employment and enterprise skills through the voluntary and community sector.
- Provide intensive support to help up-skill individuals and move towards and enter work.
- To engage those individuals who are the hardest to reach through innovative approaches.
Participants on grant funded activity MUST be:
- Aged 16 years and over and unemployed or inactive;
- Legally able to reside in the UK (and work in the UK) during the period of ESF funded support;
- Participants must live in the South East LEP area and all outcomes must occur within 28 days of the project ending.
To book a place at this event, click here.
For further information about the grants, visit www.cxk.org/community-grants