Fundraise for CXK
Your support is vital to allow us to continue to grow our services and develop brighter futures right across the South East.
Fundraising can be a fun and rewarding way to help the young people in your community to improve their potential. It provides the opportunity to meet new people and build relationships with a great mix of individuals from across the county, as well as providing you a broad range of new skills which will look great on your CV.
There are a variety of ways that you can show your support, including:
- From corporate golf days to glitzy balls and climbing mountains, you can participate in numerous CXK events to show your support
- Do your own thing, either as an individual, with friends/colleagues at home, work or school. Visit our Top Ten Fundraising Tips, and plan your own event to raise funds for CXK
- Companies can choose to support CXK by becoming an official partner, allowing us to maximise potential by working together
- Make a regular donation – small amounts added together can make a big difference. A monthly donation will make an enormous difference to the young people and families we support
- Volunteer for us - here at CXK we know how valuable volunteers are and we have a variety of opportunities available. Visit our volunteering page for more information.
The difference your money could make
Fundraising is fun and incredibly rewarding. By getting involved you will be making a huge difference to the lives and futures of so many. Here are just some examples of how you money could help:
£10 could pay for a travel ticket for one young person to travel to a training course or job interview
£50 could pay for an interview outfit for one young person
£100 could pay for CV writing and interview support for one young person
£200 could pay for careers advice and job search support for one young person
£1,000 could pay for a place on Get in Work programme for one young person
If you want to tell us your plans or to discuss any ideas you have, then get in touch.#
As a regulated member of the Fundraising Standards Board, we are accountable for our fundraising. We promise to always be honest, open and accountable in our fundraising, helping you to give with confidence.