Fundraise for CXK
Your support is vital to helping us continue to grow our services and develop brighter futures right across the south-east.
Fundraising for CXK can be a fun and rewarding way for you to help the people in your community to thrive. It provides the opportunity for you to meet new people and build relationships with a great mix of individuals from across the county, as well as providing you a broad range of new skills.
There are a variety of ways that you can support us, including:
- Participate in a CXK fundraising event. These can include anything from a corporate Golf Day to a fundraising Fire Walk!
- Do your own thing, either as an individual or with a team of friends or colleagues. Visit our Top Ten Fundraising Tips, and plan your own event to raise funds for CXK.
- Companies can choose to support CXK by becoming an official partner, allowing us to maximise potential by working together.
- Companies, as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility, could donate time, resources, opportunities or funds to CXK as a chosen charity.
- Make a regular donation – small amounts added together can make a big difference. A monthly donation will make an enormous difference to the young people and families we support. For instance, your support can help provide an outfit for a job interview, provide additional support to our emotional wellbeing services, fund travel to a work placement or provide funding for a pre-employment training course.
- Visit our Volunteers page – here at CXK we know how valuable volunteers are and we have a variety of opportunities available. Visit our volunteering page for more information.
The difference your money could make
Fundraising is fun and incredibly rewarding. By getting involved you will be making a huge difference to the lives and futures of so many. Here are just some examples of how you money could help.