Fundraise for CXK
Fundraising for charity can be a fun and rewarding experience, and your support is vital to helping us continue to grow our services and develop brighter futures right across the south-east.
By supporting CXK with fundraising, you can help the people in your community to thrive and make a real difference to your local community. Fundraising provides the opportunity for you to meet new people and build relationships with a great mix of individuals from across the county. It also gives you a broad range of new skills which can be great for your CV. There are a variety of ways that you can support us, for instance:
- You could take part in a CXK fundraising event. These can include anything from a corporate Golf Day to a fundraising Fire Walk!
- Plan your event event to raise funds for CXK, either on your own or with a group of friends or colleagues. Visit our Top Ten Fundraising Tips for some handy advice.
- Companies can choose to support CXK by becoming an official partner. This could involve donating your time and resources to helping us make a difference, or by raising/donating funds for CXK as your chosen charity.
- Make a regular donation – small amounts added together can make a big difference. A monthly donation will make an enormous difference to the young people and families we support. For instance, your support can help provide an outfit for a job interview. It could provide additional support to our emotional wellbeing services or fund travel to a work placement. It could even pay for a training course.
- Volunteer with us! At CXK we have a variety of volunteer opportunities available. Visit our Volunteers page for more information.
The difference your money could make
Fundraising is fun and incredibly rewarding. By getting involved you will be making a huge difference to the lives and futures of so many. Here are just some examples of how you money could help.