Bridge the Gap External Evaluation Project
CXK Ltd are commissioning the independent external evaluation of the Bridge the Gap project to explore and report on the early messages along with learning and impact during the test and learn phase in addressing the UK Community Renewal Fund (UKCRF).
What are we looking for?
Please submit a response that cover the following points (considering the national evaluation framework):
1. The approach needed in undertaking interim and final evaluation reports (informed by sections 1 – 3)
2. Scope of the proposed evaluation (as a minimum)
- Methodology and plan for engaging beneficiaries, key delivery providers, staff and partners (Annex C – Evaluation Reporting)
- Capturing and recording innovation & how this can be replicated
- Impact of the staff roles on beneficiaries and employers
- Activity and approach needed for both the interim and final reporting on evaluation activity (Annex C – Evaluation Reporting)
- Timeframes and timeline
3. References and track record
4. Budget (costings by activity)
£12,500 of funding is allocated
- 7th April 2022 midday – deadline for submission of tenders
Please return your proposal along with details of track record, references (2 organisations) your full budget to email@example.com no later than midday 7th April 2022. If you have any questions please use this email and we will aim to respond within 3 days.