Supply Chain Fees & Payments
This aims to provide consistency of approach and transparency to CXK's supply-chain fees and charges in relation to its provision subcontracting.
A standard management fee is applied to all subcontracted contracts, and is the proportion of SFA/EFA funding retained by CXK Limited to cover standard costs incurred through its management of these contracts. These costs include:
- Quality assurance
- Data collection, management and reporting to the Skills Funding Agency (SFA)
- Provision of management meetings
- Provision of a dedicated Account Manager
- Provision of professional advice regarding SFA/EFA funding matters
- Due Diligence support, guidance and checking
Management fees will be deducted at source before payments to providers are made.