Top Tips for Fundraising
There are so many different ways that you can fundraise for CXK. Here are our top ten ideas:
- Be creative…make cakes, jam or biscuits, greeting cards or crafts and sell to raise money for CXK
- Use your talent…amateur dramatics, singing, music, comedy or magic. Sell tickets to entertain friends, family and colleagues and donate the proceeds to CXK
- Run a sweepstake…The Grand National, rugby, football, Formula One, even Strictly Come Dancing!
- Give up…chocolate, coffee, alcohol, social media, TV, anything you choose for a week or a month in return for donations to CXK
- Dress down…at work or school and donate £2.00 to CXK. Encourage friends and colleagues to join you!
- Get physical…run, walk, climb, trek, cycle or swim, choose your sponsored physical challenge and maximise your potential while supporting others to do the same
- At home…hold a cake sale, your own come dine with me event or a movie night in return for donations of course!
- On your own…head shave, leg wax, sponsored silence or a baked bean bath, the choice is yours!
- As part of a team…organise a Jailbreak, Quiz Night, Dragon Boat team or sports match and get those funds rolling in for CXK
- Get seasonal…carol singing, Easter Egg hunt, Summer BBQ, Halloween Party or Bonfire Night - all provide great opportunities to fundraise