- Careers Guidance
- Advice on how to become and remain employable
- Help to identify the qualities you need to develop
Carrus is a Career Management Toolkit which helps you to manage your future career.
The psychometric assessment focuses on key qualities identified by employers themselves. These are qualities associated with performance, wellbeing and the quick transition to new and different roles
Carrus does not aim to predict which jobs may suit you because there are so many options. Instead, it helps you to think about how well you are prepared for work. It helps you to become and remain employable.
You will be helped to identify qualities that you should develop and demonstrate so that you are best prepared to access and compete in the job market
What is included with your 45 minute online assessment?
- Carrus Development Report: Feedback on four areas of ability and 12 aspects of personality, plus development suggestions.
- Career Management Guide: A workbook to link to your development profile and provide a structure for career planning.
- Coaching Report: Provides a careers advisor with a narrative report about you together with coaching suggestions.
£60 per individual, including VAT and a follow up appointment with a careers advisor.
Carrus is designed by AQR and brought to you by CXK.
For more information about Carrus and to get a licence, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01233 224244.