Date: Monday 29th March
An event for ex-offenders; join the National Careers Service as we take a look at how you can make a fresh start in your career and finely tune your job hunting skills.
Together we’ll explore:
• The information you should include (and what not to include) in a CV
• Knowing you rights and disclosing information in the least damaging way
• Personal and business support services that are available to you
• An overview of the support the National Careers Service can offer you
• The online training options available to you